Wednesday, September 9, 2009

sounds of mating cats

The most god awful sound is outside my window at this moment making it VERY difficult for me to concentrate on my spanish class from Bueno, entonces...Mating cats in the patio making sounds that are similar to torturing babies, soulless ghosts searching for peace...it is horrible and I want to throw rocks. OK, I am a cat lover, I will not be throwing rocks, but I hate their sounds and I will never look at cats the same way again after hearing these horrible sounds of lovemaking. I am in a bit of a mood because I am tired and thoroughly drained after teaching a class today and following it with 4 hours of a private spanish class. When you really want to learn something it is incredibly draining because you put all of your attention into what is going on at the moment to try and understand the crazy words being so beautiful slurred together at you. The class 12 is pretty hilarious and right on par with my mood considering David and Jimena are both super cranky and getting frustrated and pissed with each other:
>

No comments:

Post a Comment