Sunday, September 20, 2009

mi palabra nuevo


Well, great news! I met an excellent man at a bar that my friends are interested in buying and opening in San Telmo. He is a writer and works for the Buenos Aires Herald, AND he wants to do a story on me and my experiences in Buenos Aires. It is linked to the bigger story of the very old buildings here in Argentina and that I live in a home over 120 years old in La Boca. Interesting enough he is including one other person in the article who happens to be the man who started  Bueno, entonces...What a synchronicity! Out of a city of 13million I seem to get involved in all the right groups and keep running into the same people. The writers name is Matt, and he came and took photos of me and my art work.  After finishing this blog I need to write back responses to the questions he is asking me. When it is published, I will post the link!
I am already in lesson 20, I can't believe it, and yet the sex jokes keep rolling. I am also wondering how I have made it this long without learning the word for orgasm in spanish...ACABO
Acabo de llegar de mi clase de espanol - In this context it means I just arrived from my spanish class. But in another form -  siempre acabo con Diego - Means I always orgasm with Diego. I can see that is one palabra to be careful with. Watching the lessons feels like an addictive TV series where you are waiting to see what will happen next. David is ridiculous and asks to borrow Jimena's apartment to have sex with another woman in her house because his mom is staying in his place...oh David...

No comments:

Post a Comment