Monday, September 7, 2009

fotos!


I love my house! I am living with such wonderful creative people. We had a photo shoot in the house by Romania, who is an incredible photographer and has a wonderful space set up to take professional pictures. I have professional "circus quality" face paint and painted everyones faces and then we dressed up and took pictures. I had a moment looking around with a heart full of happiness when I realized "this is my life". I live in BsAs, paint faces, make art, and play guitar surrounded by wonderful people. MAN, am I blessed! I will hopefully be having some of my friends from San Francisco come to visit soon and will get to show them some local spots. I am going to be heading out tonight to one of my favorite Monday night spots. After "La Bomba De Tiempo" which is a local group of amazing percussionists preforming at a cultural center every monday night to a crowd of hundreds, there is live music at a hostel called "the Clan". This is my favorite hostel in BsAs and I recommend going there if you ever come to visit. They have great live music in the upstairs bar area, there is a mixture of locals and foreigners, and cheap drinks served by wonderful, fun people. My good friend Hacho runs the place and I will be painting a mural there soon as well as preforming when ever I get my set together. My creative inspiration these days seems to be very directed toward Physical art making as opposed to musical art making, and then of course, studying spanish. I had an excellent private spanish class yesterday that was a free intro, and we ended up talking for 5 hours! It was pretty amazing, and yes, my head was definitely exploding. I am hoping between these classes and my Bueno, entonces...spanish learning program I will be comfortably speaking in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment