Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am in the BsAs Herald!

YAY! I am in the Buenos Aires Herald! Awesome! My friend is a writer for this newspaper and he did an article on the destruction of old buildings in Buenos Aires. I am currently living in a house in La Boca that is over 120 years old with a group of artists and he wrote a little about what I am doing here in Buenos Aires and the house I live in. You can find it in the life and leisure section. There is not a photo in the online version but in the print copy. I will be FAMOUS (not really...) OK, but still pretty cool for my growing list of things I experienced in BsAs. 
So this is the LAST Class - not really there is one more - but the last official class in the sound booth. I have to admit, I was really hoping David and Jimena would hook up, I guess it is the whole TV series style approach to the learning that goes on. She does end up leaving her boyfriend though, and it seems that her and David just have a really fun playful friendship. 
This program has been excellent and I would recommend it to anyone. This is definitely the best computer program for leaning to speak spanish that I have ever encountered and hope that they have a series 2. I will write one more entry as there is one more class left (I believe it is a phone call class) and then give an overall review of the program. 
Another interesting things about class 29 is they went over all of the beautiful places in Argentina. It was a good reminder that I need to do some traveling before I leave. The waterfalls in Iguazu look absolutely amazing, and the glaciers in Patagonia. This truly is an incredibly beautiful country! 

No comments:

Post a Comment