Saturday, September 26, 2009

brujulas y concha


This episode is great! Look, I even find myself calling Bueno, entonces... an episode when it actually a learning program. That shows you how different it is to all the spanish learning tools out there. It is really the best spanish program I have ever found.  I included the picture with the brujula because I think it is an excellent word in Spanish and one that I have used many times as I have a tattoo of a very old symbol from Haiti that symbolically stands for a compass. People ask me all the time what my tattoo means because it is a very intriguing symbol so I learned that word in my first week. In the lesson though good 'ol David is using it to refers to his "man hood" compass that always points north in the love corner of the house. He goes on and on about his Kamasutra course (injured pride from the girl before saying he was bad in bed) and explains how to determine the Feng Shui love corner in your house using an oyster. You apparently through a live oyster against the ground to break its shell and then the animal climbs out and crawls toward a direction in the room...this is the subsequent corner of love : ) even if it is all tall tales it is superbly entertaining! The name for shell in spanish is "concha" which also stands for one of my favorite parts of the female body...go ahead and look that one up! Its a spicy word! They go through a lesson of the house and furniture within it by revealing sexual experiences had on/against each said item. The writing of this program is genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment